Chapter 19, Karakona is the District Chapter. We meet at Gregory Memorial Church in Prince George. We support units with OA elections and ceremonies. You can contact the advisor for more information by visiting contact us, and selecting the Chapter Advisor.
If you are requesting unit support for a ceremony, please provide the chapter at least 30 days notice. POC for this action is the Chapter Advisor under contacts in the above menu.
These Events are also listed on our calendar.
Order of the Arrow
“I do hereby promise on my honor as a Scout, that I will always and faithfully observe and preserve the traditions of the Order of the Arrow, WIMACHTENDIENK, WINGOLAUCHSIK, WITAHEMUI. I will always regard the ties of brotherhood in the Order of the Arrow, as lasting, and will seek to preserve a cheerful spirit even in the midst of irksome tasks and weighty responsibilities, and will endeavor, so far as in my power lies, to be unselfish in service and devotion to the welfare of others.”
Chapter 19 (Karakona) Meetings
* 2nd Monday of the Month (Gregory Memorial Church in Prince George)- Chapter Meeting
* Fall Service Weekend and Ordeal (T. Brady Saunders Camp): 15 – 17 September 2017;
* Spring Service Weekend and Ordeal (T. Brady Saunders Camp): 16 – 18 March 2018;
* Summer Service Weekend and Ordeal (T. Brady Saunders Camp): 1 – 3 June 2018
* Order of the Arrow (OA) Fall Fellowship and Awards Banquet: 10 – 12 November 2017;
* OA Carillon Service Project at Byrd Park- 21 – 22 December 2017 (Rain Make-up Day 23 December 2017);
* Lodge Executive Committee Meeting (Lodge Committee Members Only): 7 January 2018;
* OA SR7A Conclave: 27 – 29 April 2018